Electric Foot File Callus Remover
Electric Foot File Callus Remover
Knowing that your feet are a very important part of your body's overall health, you would also like to give them certain care just like the rest of your skin. Our Electric Foot File Callus Remover is an excellent tool to help you with your pedicure and prevent damage to your feet.
Enjoy FREE shipping on all orders $50 and up!!!
- Speed: 1700-2000rpm
- Using Time: 90 minutes
- Type: Hand Foot File
- Size: 17*6*3.5cm
- Product Type: Foot Care Tool - Skin Remover
- Power: 1.7-2w
- Power Type: USB Fast Charging
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Material: PC+ABS
- Color: Golded/Pink/Green
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Batter Capacity: 1200mAh
- Input: 100-240v
- Input Voltage/Current: 5v/1a
USB Charged Electric Foot File for Heels Grinding Pedicure Tools Professional Foot Care Tool Dead Hard Skin Callus Remover
- Ergonomic design, easy to hold and use.
- Made of superior material, it is reliable and durable to use.
- LED display power status display.
- Speed adjustable, you can easily control its speed as your request, fast or slow, more convenient.
- No need for a battery, turn on the switch, and you can use it directly.
- Safer and more effective than metal scrapers and easier to use than a pumice stone.
- Suitable for all kinds of people. You don't have to be embarrassed to expose your toes and feet anymore.
- 1pcs x Electric Foot Grinder
- 1pcs x Power Cord
- 1pcs x cleaning brush
- 1pcs x Fine head
- 1pcs x Medium
- 1pcs x Coarse head
- 1pcs x User Manual
1. Using the product
Note: Please fully charge before using this product for the first time.
- Insert one head of USB cable into the charging hole of the body.
- Connect the other end to the phone charger or computer USB jack, etc., and the charging indicator light will be on.
- Charging will be completed in about 3 hours, and the indicator light will stop flashing (Charging time should not exceed 12 hours)
Assemble and remove the grinding head
Replace the grinding head according to the following operation. The grinding head can be selected and replaced according to the roughness of the skin and the expected effect.
Before replacing the grinding head, ensure the power supply is disconnected and the machine is shut down.
- Use one hand to hold the head of the product and the other hand to press the grinding head replacement button. Then the grinding head will be opened and removed.
- When replacing the grinding head, put a new grinding head into the product until you hear the sound of "click" Make sure that the newly installed grinding head has in place. If the grinding head is not connected well, do not press the product button.
Note: when opening the package, 1 grinding head has been installed on the body.
This product is designed for use on dry and rough feet or heel skin, not on other parts of the body.
- Ensure sufficient power of the product.
- Make sure the quartz grinding head is installed in this product. If removing and replacing the grinding head, please refer to the usage preparation in the previous section.
- Clean or soften the skin and dry the applied area to ensure the best results. Note: Do not use if there are cuts or bleeding on the skin.
- Press the switch.
- Gently hold the grinding head to stay in the dry and rough skin area for 2-3 seconds. Do not press too tightly, and let the grinding head gently across the skin. If pressed too tight, or forced too much, this product will stop. You can stop to check if the exfoliation is satisfactory during use, if not, you can use it to this area again until the skin is smooth and delicate.
- Please tum off the product after use.
- Rinse skin or use a wet towel to remove excess cutin.
- Clean the product after use. See the cleaning section.
- Please keep the product in a dry and ventilated shady place.
Warning: Stop using the callus remover immediately if the skin becomes painful or inflamed. Do not apply to any part of the skin for more than 2-3 seconds.
- Remove the grinding head and clean the cutin in the callus remover with a cleaning brush.
- The grinding head can be cleaned with water separately to remove the cutin in the grinding head, after finishing wipe the machine with a cloth and dry it. The machine's whole body can be washed.
- Note: the product must be off and make sure that it is disconnected from the charging cable and socket.
Three kinds of grinding head:
- Fine grinding head: suitable for calluses, dead skin, and delicate skin care.
- Medium grinding head: suitable for newly formed calluses and routine skin care.
- Rough grinding head: suitable for years of accumulation of thick cocoon and thicker skin care.
What Makes Us Different
Our commitment to taking care of all our customers' needs, meeting and going beyond their expectations. Connecting with them on a personal level.